Wednesday, January 2, 2008

total science

 yesterday I went to the The Tech building in san jose they tons of stuff I didn't even think was invented yet.  The Tech body room is cool and its rare. It travels all around the worlds Tech buildings. people donate their body and it shows up there. I  read the the brain platform people between the age of   8-10 your brain is 3 pounds . they show if your lungs are good and bad they show a regular guys lungs (white), a smokers lungs (gray), and a coal miners lungs(total black). They also had a real jet pack and I got to fly with it ,and a earthquake maker that shakes the whole building .  They had 3 robots that were really cool . number 1 is the one robot it can spell your name it spelled my name out of blocks once you say your name it makes it out of blocks . number 2 one takes a picture of you and draw you . number 3 you put your thumb in side and it knows your name. you haft to go there really.

No comments: